Embracing Change in the Workplace
In today’s business world, the complexity and pace of change can be daunting. Adaptability has become recognized as a necessary skill for leaders to develop to be effective in this environment. Even so, leaders rarely know what they can do to become more adaptable and foster adaptability in others. This seminar will show attendees how to become adept at predicting and recognizing impending changes, how to self-ready for such changes, and how to deal effectively in the midst of change.
In this interactive seminar, participants will learn to identify change, embrace change, and utilize change to benefit their organization in this interactive seminar.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is interested in becoming more effective with workplace change.
- 7 Ways to Recognize and Predict Impending Change
- Becoming a Change-Agent in 5 Easy Steps
- Using Change to Positively Impact the Organization
- Finding Motivational Factors in the Midst of Change
- 10 Ways to Help Your Co-Workers Embrace Change