Successfully Managing a Remote Staff
Telecommuting is becoming more and more desirable. With savings from recouped physical space and transportation costs, telecommuting seems to be a win-win scenario. However, many believe that managing remote employees is difficult. Time spent on work projects is hard to monitor. Collaboration is believed to suffer. This seminar will navigate the concept of telecommuting from looking at how it manifests itself, to who benefits, to how one can successfully lead a telecommuting workforce.
Participants will learn to understand the concept of telecommuting and will learn how to successfully lead a telecommuting workforce.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is involved in leading remote employees.
- Leadership/Management Strategies
- Telecommuting Numbers, Growth
- Telecommuting Benefits, Attractiveness
- Organization Testimonials
- 5 Factors to Consider Before Embarking
- 5 Rules for Leading Telecommuters